Signs your loved one’s needs are changing
It can often be hard to tell when ageing is affecting a family member. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to consider outside help.
These changes may include:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behavior, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Lack of engagement with the rituals of daily living, unopened letters, unwashed laundry and dirty dishes.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
Right at Home can offer advice and support for any change in circumstances. Find out about the quality care services we provide here.
The service I've received from Right at Home has been excellent; the staff always listen and really do fulfill their promise to go the extra mile. Their dedication is excellent.