Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to join a company who genuinely cares about your career and progression?
Want to work for a company that values, fully appreciates, and invests in their people?
What we can offer you:
- Excellent pay and rewards £10 to £11 per hour
- Bank Holiday premium rates
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Paid mileage
- Free Care Certificate on completion of induction training
- A company who genuinely cares about you and your goals
- Ongoing support, development, and training
- Progression opportunities
- A fantastic ‘family feel’ culture
- Flexibility to fit in with your other commitments
Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern are currently searching for an ambitious, driven, and passionate individual to join our team as an experienced Care Giver.
All applicants must have a UK driving licence, as well as have access to a car for work.
Right at Home is a new business operating in the Aylesbury area. We offer an outstanding and quality care service to help people lead independent lives in the security and comfort of their own home. Our management team has over 20 years’ experience in the sector. We want to recruit and reward a small but growing team of carers with kindness and compassion at the heart of everything they do.
Our Care givers are out delivering exceptional Care duties in the field. As a Right at Home Care Giver you will support vulnerable adults in the local community providing personal care, assisting with washing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, and meal preparation etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 6 months experience within care
- Be caring and friendly, wanting to make a real difference in the local community
- Have a full driving licence as well as access to their own car
- Will be a team player, willing to go above and beyond for clients and the team
- Live within a 10-mile radius of Aylesbury
If you are looking to join a company who genuinely cares about you with endless progression opportunities, then please click ‘Apply Now’ to avoid missing out.
Full PPE is provided to all carers to keep them and our clients safe, including gloves, aprons, Visors and masks. Infection control training is provided. All interviews and training sessions are held in areas which allow for social distancing.