Right at Home in Borehamwood & Watford are looking for special, caring people to join our team of CareGivers; providing a first class service in the local community at the weekends.
Previous care experience is not essential, however a kind and caring attitude with a willingness to put the people we look after at the heart of everything, certainly is.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay – starting from £11.00 per hour, plus holiday pay and mileage
- An opportunity to work for a supportive, forward thinking company
- A rewarding role with ongoing training and development
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Weekend work available in your chosen area
- You must be caring and kind
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
- Typical tasks include; assistance with personal care and hygiene, food preparation, medication, shopping, housework and social support
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- CareGivers must be 18 years+
- Preferably able to drive
- You must have the right to work within the UK
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a CareGiver, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Part Time, Weekend, Bank Staff