We offer Flexible hours to suit your availability to work
Want to work for a company that values, fully appreciates and invests in their people?
Here at Right at Home Brentwood & Billericay we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. We are a friendly, local, award winning home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members to join an already fantastic team who can be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care and support for our clients.
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant
- Excellent pay and rewards (starting at £11.21 per hour (incl. holiday pay), double pay on Bank holidays
- Paid mileage 30 pence per mile
- Flexibility – working hours based on your availability
- A genuinely supportive company who fully supports your goals and development
- Fully supported on-going training and QCF qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
Why Our Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
- We are a friendly and supportive place to work
- We offer you work within the hours you are available – no fixed shifts
- Competitive rates of pay
- There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
Our Care Assistant supports our clients in the local community by providing personal care, assisting clients with medication prompting, washing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation and companionship.
We are actively recruiting now, so if this is something you are interested in, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, HCA, Carer or CareGiver we would love to hear from you. However, we do not require any previous experience as full training is provided! We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, such as: cabin crew, hospitality, retail and cleaning. The main thing we will be looking for is for you to have a passion to care and support our clients. For this role you must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle.
As a Right at Home Care Assistant you will need to live in Billericay, Brentwood, Basildon, Hutton, Laindon, Wickford and nearby areas, have a driving licence and your own vehicle. You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply online or call us on 01277 811105 for more information.