Work locations: Billericay, Brentwood, Basildon, Hutton, Laindon, Shenfield, Upminster, West Horndon, Wickford and the surrounding areas
Hourly Rate: £11.21 incl. holiday pay. Double on Bank Holidays
Start Date: Immediately
Hours per week: Full time and part time
Are you ready for a career move and to reach your full potential?
Want to work for a company that values, fully appreciates and invests in their people?
Here at Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. We are a friendly, local, award winning home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members to join an already fantastic team who can be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of care and support for our clients.
We do not require any previous experience as all training is provided! We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply for this role and you must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle.
Our Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
- We are a friendly and supportive place to work
- We offer you work within the hours you are available – no fixed shifts
- Competitive rates of pay
- There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant
- Excellent pay and rewards (starting at £10.65 – £10.93 per hour (incl. holiday pay), double pay on Bank holidays and paid mileage
- Flexibility – working hours based on your availability
- A genuinely supportive company who fully supports your goals and development
- Fully supported on-going training and QCF qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
Our Care Assistants support our clients in the local community by providing personal care, assisting clients with medication prompting, washing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation and companionship.
We are actively recruiting now, so if this is something you are interested in, please apply, we would love to hear from you! Or alternatively please call our Recruitment Team on 01277 811105 for a chat.
As a Right at Home Care Assistant you will need to live in Billericay, Brentwood, Basildon, Wickford and nearby areas, have a driving licence and your own vehicle. You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply online or call us on 01277 811105 for more information.