Field Care Supervisor (Trainee)
Earn up to £19,000 a year PLUS a Performance Bonus
Are you looking to take the next step in your career ready for the New Year?
Our Trainee Field Care Supervisors learn the role of a Field Care Supervisor, whilst on the job. We have a training program in place to ensure our Field Care Supervisors are given the tools they need.
What do we offer our Field Care Supervisors?
- 6 Months training program with our Registered Manager
- Guidance to writing and updating high quality, person centered care plans
- Support in attending new referral meetings with potential clients
- Opportunity to work towards your NVQ Level 5
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Support to work towards individual goals and personal career targets!
The role of our Field Care Supervisor…
We are looking for individuals looking to develop their career in care, whilst still providing hands on care on a daily basis. You will have your very own caseload of clients, responsible for updating care plans, conducting reviews and providing emotional support to both clients and their families.
What qualities do you need?
- Kind and Caring heart, a passion to make a different!
- Reliability, Flexibility and a good team player
- Experience in care
- A drive to succeed and grow within the care industry!
Who are We?
Right at Home Bristol provides quality person centered care across Bristol, enabling our clients to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We pride ourselves in always going the extra mile for our clients and their families.
Our Trainee Field Care Supervisor will need to have access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence.
For more information please contact us on 0117 370 1710 or click apply.
We would love to hear from you!
Go into Christmas and New Year, knowing your Career has taken off!