Birds flown the nest? Do you love helping people? Are you looking for something where you can work for just a few hours a day in the mornings (starting from 7am) or afternoon/evenings, where you can make an incredible difference to the lives of others? Would you like to work where you will be supported and trained in a great environment through an award-winning company with strong ethical values?
A day in the life of a Care Assistant is both rewarding and enjoyable, with continuous ongoing support from our dedicated team to enable you to provide the very best standards of care to our clients. We assist our clients in their own homes with services including personal care, companionship and support in daily living. We believe in longer, unhurried visits with our clients, because older people especially do not like to be rushed.
What can Right at Home offer in return for your hard work and commitment to providing quality care?
- Flexible part time hours to suit your lifestyle
- We pay well – £10.80 to £13.50 per hour per hour, DOUBLE TIME at bank holidays PLUS 33p/mile mileage between clients, 28 days holiday pay, and a workplace pension scheme
- There’s always time to talk – we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between clients
- We’re close to home – your clients will be local to you
- We invest in you – we will provide you with first class training
- You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone
- We can offer flexible hours, and are particularly currently interested in candidates who can start early mornings from 7am, or late afternoon/evenings from 5pm. All candidates should be able to work some hours on at least alternate weekends.
Find out more on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/RightAtHomeCAW
If you are a car owner with a full driving licence and live within a 10 mile radius of Woking, APPLY NOW and have a chat with us.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep both our Carers and Clients safe you will be provided with and trained to use full enhanced Personal Protective Equipment.