Light housekeeping and meal preparation can become frustrating tasks to those affected by ageing. Right at Home Central London provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services.
We offer a befriending and people walking service that is popular with clients who like some company or need a little assistance to see London’s picturesque and historic sites.
Being senior does not mean giving up the activities you enjoy. We are here to support all your hobbies and help you keep active.
We can also offer you companionship and support on holiday, allowing you the freedom to visit different and exotic cultures.
How can we help?
Our highly-personalised support packages range from an hour-long visit as-and-when needed, perhaps to provide companionship or help with routine daily tasks, through to complex specialist care needs.
Our services include:
- Frequent companionship and conversation.
- Everyday tasks such as getting up and being prepared for the day, shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Mental stimulation
- Home Security checks
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Support for an active lifestyle
- Maintain your hobbies and interests
- Respite for family members
- Live with independent with long-term medical conditions or require physical assistance