Light housekeeping and meal preparation can become frustrating tasks to those affected by ageing. Right at Home Derby provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services.
How can we help?
Our highly-personalised care packages range from an hour-long visit as-and-when needed, perhaps to provide companionship or support with routine daily tasks, through to complex specialist care needs.
In many cases we can also offer a managed live-in service, which ensures help is at hand around the clock while allowing people to remain living at home.
Our services include:
- Frequent companionship and conversation.
- Everyday tasks such as getting up and being prepared for the day, shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Mental stimulation
- Home Security checks
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Respite for family carers
- Recovery from hospitalisation – help with Hospital to Home
- Live-in Care when individuals wish to remain in the familiar surrounding of their own home but require support to do so
- Family members, or other carers, need to be relieved due to holidays or other respite needs
- Live with long-term medical conditions or require physical assistance