2 x Male Carers RequiredApply For This Role
Right at Home East Lancs are looking to recruit 2 male carers with 2 years plus experience in Dementia care.
The ideal candidate must be kind, reliable and completely trustworthy with a good knowledge of Dementia. Have good verbal communication skills and a genuine desire to provide a high standard of person centred care to our clients. You must hold a full UK Driving Licence with the use of your own car.
This position is to work in one fixed place with the chance to pick up extra hours in the community if desired.
The hours of work are:
Wednesdays 9.00am-5.00pm / 5:00pm – 10:30pm
Saturdays 9.00am- 5.00pm (every other week) / 5:00pm – 10:30pm
Right at Home Offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance (for trips out) plus meal allowance
- Full training including certified Care Certificate
- Regular support and supervision
- You’ll always feel supported with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re never alone.
Please give Tracy a call at the office to discuss this great opportunity in more detail
01254 658899 Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Part TimeApply For This Role
Join us on Facebook
Join our Facebook community for more information and supportJoin us on Facebook