Home CarerApply For This Role
Right at Home East Lancashire and Ribble Valley are looking for special, caring people to join our team as a Home Carer; providing a first class service in the local community.
– Cook a good meal?
– Help someone with a bath?
– Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
– Are you also over 18 and a driver?
If so, then you might be the right person for us. Your local East Lancashire and Ribble Valley Right at Home office is an award-winning employer and always on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people.
We value our Home Care Workers. They say they like to work for us because:
– We are a friendly, welcoming and award-winning place to work
– It is deeply rewarding
– We offer hours to fit their schedules
– We have work that is close to their homes
– Premium rates of pay, money towards mileage + enhancements
– We offer the opportunity to undertake a QCF Level 2 or 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Home Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent, Bank Staff
Part Time, Full Time, Bank Staff
East Lancashire and Ribble ValleyApply For This Role
Join us on Facebook
Join our Facebook community for more information and supportJoin us on Facebook