Home CarerApply For This Role
Right at Home East Lancashire and Ribble Valley are looking for special, caring people to join our team as a Home Carer; providing a first class service in the local community.
– Cook a good meal?
– Help someone with a bath?
– Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
– Are you also over 18 and a driver?
If so, then you might be the right person for us. Your local East Lancashire and Ribble Valley Right at Home office is an award-winning employer and always on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people.
We value our Home Care Workers. They say they like to work for us because:
– We are a friendly, welcoming and award-winning place to work
– It is deeply rewarding
– We offer hours to fit their schedules
– We have work that is close to their homes
– Premium rates of pay, money towards mileage + enhancements
– We offer the opportunity to undertake a QCF Level 2 or 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Home Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent, Bank Staff