How can we help?
Many families trust and rely upon Right at Home East Lancashire and Ribble Valley to provide help at home to a loved one. We provide bespoke support ranging from a simple one hour visit, perhaps offering much-needed companionship or help with routine household tasks, through to round-the-clock care and support that is a real, viable alternative to residential care.
We offer a flexible care service for almost any family and practically any situation. Our home help care ensures loved ones enjoy healthy, independent lives in the comfort of a familiar environment. Each care assignment is individually tailored to your unique circumstances through the agreement of a personalised Care Plan, which will include whatever is required from any of our care services.
Our East Lancashire and Ribble Valley CareGivers can provide home help for clients with:
- Everyday tasks such as getting up and being prepared for the day, shopping, cooking and cleaning.
- Frequent companionship and conversation.
- Physical assistance and support to move safely around the home.
- Recovery from hospitalisation – help with Hospital to Home
- Live-in Care when individuals wish to remain in the familiar surrounding of their own home but require support to do so.
- Family members, or other guardians, need to be relieved due or holidays or other respite needs.
Right at Home East Lancashire and Ribble Valley listens to you and your loved ones and provides expertise and guidance. We offer a no obligation assessment and you choose what you need, when you require it and even who will deliver it – each client is carefully matched to one or more CareGivers of their choice.