Our vulnerable clients continue to rely on our support, and we have a responsibility to provide a safe environment that enables our CareGivers to deliver the services that are needed.
The national support team at Right at Home UK has been working tirelessly to support the network with these operational challenges, by providing:
- Clarity on how to interpret and apply the fast-changing Government guidance within their business
- Support with sourcing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to enable CareGivers to continue visiting Clients’ homes safely
- Contingency plans for staffing, so we can continue to support all Clients who rely on us
- Support to ensure staff in isolation receive Statutory Sick Pay and other means of financial and social support
- Means of delivering social contact and cognitive stimulation to Clients in full isolation
Can you help?
We have seen some wonderful examples of communities pulling together to support one another in these unprecedented circumstances.
Certainly, we need care workers now more than ever to counter the impact of Coronavirus.
We are appealing for anyone in a position to help to contact their local care organisations.
Care Providers will ensure there is a safe environment for all CareGivers to work in, providing training and all necessary personal protective equipment, as well as the required security checks. You can click here to find your nearest Right at Home office or visit homecare.co.uk to see all local care providers.