Join the UK’s most trusted
Be a part of an award-winning franchise model, delivered by a company that stands out for going the extra mile.
Right at Home is offering you an opportunity to grow your own outstanding homecare company, in the heart of your local community. With the knowledge and expertise of the Right at Home franchise, you can build a profitable business which will make a real difference to people’s lives – every day.
You will also benefit from our reputation as the UK’s most highly recommended national homecare group, and all the Client confidence that an established brand brings.
With 60+ locations in the UK, and a world-class programme of training and support, we have all the experience you need to launch a successful homecare franchise of your own.
If you’re ready to join us in building a homecare business you will be proud of, contact us today.
“Imagining my Gran receiving care from someone who has no interest in her is the reason I’m here today.”
Quality care that promotes independence and self-worth
Right at Home is the UK’s most highly recommended provider of one-to-one homecare. We support people to live independently, and with dignity, in their own homes.
Right at Home is more than just a successful business. It is a unique community of caring business owners who are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all of our Clients. We believe in going much further than traditional care models, aspiring to offer a holistic approach to supporting our Clients’ physical and emotional well-being.
We achieve this through:
- Consistent CareGivers who will build a long-lasting relationship of trust with those in their care
- Person-centred support, that enables our Clients to maintain their own preferred routines
- Longer visiting times, to enable companionship and ensure our care is never rushed and always delivered with dignity
- Active links across the local community to address issues such as social isolation
- Growing a sustainable and collaborative network of offices with a strong emphasis on protecting our community environment and fostering an all-inclusive culture, where colleagues and Clients can be themselves.
How does our franchise model work?
Right at Home is a management franchise opportunity that gives you the freedom and support to build a business which best suits the needs of your local community.
You will receive all the training, guidance and tailored support you need to start your franchise. Initially, a Right at Home franchise may be very hands-on, as you build your Client base, but we are with you every step, as you grow and market your new business.
We will help you recruit the right Care Manager and team of CareGivers, find appropriate business premises, and become registered with the national care regulator. As your business grows, benefit from our ongoing support, as well as all the expertise and experience of our growing network of business owners, as you build a back office team to meet the demand for high quality care.
Right at Home and the Homecare Market
Homecare providers continue to be in high demand in the UK, and there is an ever-increasing need for outstanding quality care which is trusted to put Clients’ needs first.
- 9 out of 10 people over 50, say they would prefer to receive care at home.
- 13 million+ people in the UK live with some form of disability
- Nearly 4 million people under 65, and more than 3.2 million people over 65, need support with at least one of their daily domestic tasks
- 318 million hours of homecare are delivered each year
- 634,000 people are employed in the UK homecare sector
- The social care sector contributed £46.2 billion to the UK economy in 2018-19
- Delayed hospital discharges account for 319,000 days a year, due to a lack of suitable homecare (England alone)
Source: UKHCA Impact Statement 2018-2019
Why you should choose Right at Home:
- Since 2011, we have grown into over 60 successful locations
- We are the UK’s most highly recommended national homecare agency on homecare.co.uk, the biggest independent review site for care
- We have a superb compliance record across the network – currently 100% Good/Outstanding ratings from England’s Care Quality Commission.
- Outstanding sales performance, with 43% of businesses over three years old achieving > £1 million annual revenue, and net profits for established franchisees up to 20%+ before depreciation, interest, tax and owner’s draw
- An award-winning franchise system (4 x bfa winners) and the only UK Care Franchise to achieve 5-star franchisee satisfaction status for seven consecutive years
- An independently owned operation that puts franchisees first, with exceptional training and support and its own in-house awards system
- An engaged and supportive network, recruited for their business acumen and passion for quality care
Who do we look for?
As a franchisee, you will need to be:
- Passionate about delivering outstanding quality care
- Driven to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Confident in networking and engaging with your local community
- Committed to raising standards and promoting our brand values
- Motivated to build a strong team and empowering them to accurately represent Right at Home
Your Next Steps
Chat to Us
Outstanding business support throughout the whole term of your franchise.
Watch our Webinar
Together we help you decide if we are right for one another.
Join an engaged network that inspires new members, builds regional working relationships, shares best practice and helps to shape its own future.
A Right at Home owner’s story
Owner of Right at Home South Cheshire, Ben Selby was driven to build a business in care after his grandfather failed to get the support he needed when living with dementia.
With his first 12 months trading under his belt, Ben talks about the rewards and the challenges he’s seen so far, and how being part of the Right at Home’s franchise system has enabled him to grow his business.
Download our free guide ‘How to Create a Business That Makes a Difference’
By submitting your email address in the box above, you agree that Right at Home may contact you by email regarding their franchise opportunities