Third-time winners of the Best Franchise Award
Sponsored by Lloyds Bank, the Best Franchise Awards cover a cross section of franchisors and service providers. They are unique because they are based on the satisfaction of current franchisees.
Franchisees are asked to rate their franchisor on everything from training and support, to shared goals and how the experience of being a franchisee has compared with their expectations. This genuine recommendation by existing franchisees is a powerful marketing tool for winners, as it demonstrates a genuine testimonial from people living and working within their brand every day.
Right at Home won the Best Management Franchise in 2017 and 2018. This was a new category formed in 2017 which replaced the investment level-based categories of 2016. The high satisfaction score from the surveys means that we have also retained Five Star Franchise status for the seventh year running – one of only four franchise brands in the UK franchise market to ever achieve this.
Right at Home retains Best Franchise Award in 2018
Most highly-rated national homecare agency on the UK’s leading review site
The quality of the care Right at Home provides has been industry-recognised, and we are proud to be the most highly-rated national homecare agency on the UK’s leading review site, www.homecare.co.uk, with an overall group score of 9.8/10 from more than 1200 client reviews.
This evidence of consistent quality, in service delivery across our network, gives new franchisees a fantastic platform from which to launch their marketing strategy and start building trust with future clients and referral sources.
In 2019, 25 local Right at Home offices (nearly half our total network at that time) also received awards confirming they were among the Top 20 best providers in their region.
Many of these offices have a ‘Perfect 10’ client review score – as a prospective client, you can’t ask for better than that!
Seven years of Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction!
Conducted by independent researchers, Work Buzz (formerly smith+henderson), the annual franchisee satisfaction survey invites franchisees to anonymously rate their franchisor. Scoring qualities like initial training, ongoing support, franchisor-franchisee relationship, and how likely they are to recommend the franchise, provides an overview of how well the brand is doing.
This year, Right at Home received impressive scores of: 98% general satisfaction, 100% for new owner training, and 97% for culture and relationships; proving that their franchisees have no regrets about joining the network.
- The Franchise System – 93%
- Culture & Relationships – 97%
- Leadership – 92%
- General Satisfaction – 98%
- Head Office Support – 95%
- Peer Support – 98%
- Initial Training & Support – 100%
Each WorkBuzz survey is anonymous and independently managed, with the same questions being asked of franchisees in each sector of the franchising industry.
Some of the anonymous comments from Right at Home franchisees include:
“A superb international network, the theme of quality is evident throughout.”
“This business has completely transformed my life on a personal and financial level.”
“Brilliant team spirit within the network and in my company.”
“I am extremely proud of the values and visions of the brand, whereby the drive for excellence drives the business.”
“As the business model is strong, it gives me the security of knowing that it should always provide me and my family with financial stability and a comfortable lifestyle.”
“Joining the Right At Home system has been the best decision I ever made and I have never looked back. The National Office team are highly professional, motivated towards continuous improvement and responsive to franchisee requests.”
Across the Right at Home network:
- 93% franchisees agreed there is a proven system which, if followed, will bring success to their business
- 98% agreed the products provided within their franchise are better than the local competition
- 100% agreed that the franchisor understands their success will be driven by the franchisees’ success
- 98% agreed the franchisees are treated fairly and with respect by the franchisor
- 95% agreed they are encouraged to share ideas with my franchisor
- 96% agreed that the franchise system policies and restrictions (nominated suppliers, territories, termination clauses etc) developed by Right at Home are fair
Right at Home has always believed one of the biggest attractions of the Right at Home franchise, is Managing Director Ken Deary, who is passionate about the excellent high-quality services Right at Home offer to their clients. And collectively the network is striving to become the UKs number 1 trusted home care provider.
The collective ambition within the Right at Home network was reflected through the results of the survey, which showed the franchisees share our vision and commitment to quality:
- 98% agreed the franchisor has a clear vision for the future
- 97% agreed the franchisor understood the key challenges facing their business
- 98% agreed the long-term prospect for their Right at Home business is very good”
Consider joining a Five Star network of business owners who care about their community, in a Five Star franchise which offers satisfaction to both clients and franchisees.
Join a business community of whom:
- 100% agree they are proud to be a franchisee with Right at Home
- 100% agree they are motivated to go the extra mile for their customers
- 98% agree they would recommend Right at Home to a prospective franchisee
- 100% agree they are committed to growing the business
- 98% believe their profitability will increase in the next 12 months
- 93% state that if they could turn back time, knowing what they know now, they would invest in this franchise again
Download our free guide ‘How to Create a Business That Makes a Difference’
By submitting your email address in the box above, you agree that Right at Home may contact you by email regarding their franchise opportunities