All Right at Home UK owners share three common goals:
- To help others and give something back to their local community
- To achieve profitability by offering trusted quality services that stand out from those offered elsewhere
- To make Right at Home the number one choice for home care across the UK
A successful partnership, built upon common values
When you join Right at Home you will be able to communicate directly with the company’s decision-makers and will have the opportunity to share your views on all major projects. As a result, some of our newest additional revenue streams have been developed from within the network, by our franchisees.
When you join Right at Home, you join an engaged network that supports new members, builds regional working relationships, shares best practice and helps to shape its own future.
When you join Right at Home you benefit from a management team who genuinely care about your business. We will:
- Listen to you
- Provide networking opportunities
- Encourage innovation
- Allow you to develop your business in new directions, provided the quality of our brand is never compromised.
When you join Right at Home there is no ceiling to your success.
“The brand values were exactly what I would want for a family member. It immediately felt right with me. They were also my personal values. Just a perfect fit and there wasn’t any doubt after I’d met the RAH team. I just knew it was the right franchise for me.”
Right at Home’s 60+ franchise owners all share at least one common attribute:
They really care.
We simply don’t bring people into our organisation that don’t.
is based on the foundations developed by our CEO, Ken Deary.
is based on the network working together to offer exceptional solutions to existing community homecare challenges.
Our culture genuinely cares about the people we work alongside: our Clients, our staff teams, and other franchisees.