Do you have what it takes to make a difference as a care coordinator?
Our clients say we are wonderful – in our latest satisfaction survey 99% of clients said they would recommend us.
“The team have been excellent in the service provided, the carers have been very understanding and office backup very efficient.”
“I have had excellent two way communication with the office. Always ensure any queries are resolved to satisfaction.”
We’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic care coordinator to help us grow. You will work alongside our existing coordinator and report to Lynsey, our lovely Farnham Care Manager. You will be a great organiser and problem solver, with some experience of coordinating a field based workforce. A great telephone manner is really important and an ability to quickly build rapport with others.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Place of work: The Sands, Farnham GU10 1PX
The role includes;
– Scheduling care visits
– Managing the schedules as changes are required during the week
– Handling client issues with schedules
– Handling incoming care enquiries
– On call duty every 4th weekend
– General office admin
You will need to;
– be a car driver
– have some flexibility in your hours of work
– be computer literate
– have some experience in the care sector
– be personable, empathetic and reasonably tough minded
– be great at communication – both verbally and written
Right at Home GF is the best home care provider working across Farnham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Guildford and beyond. Providing great care to older people in their own homes, we offer companionship, personal care, shopping, housekeeping and meal preparation to our clients. We are part of an award winning national franchise network. We work hard and would expect you to join us in our passion for putting our clients’ interests at the heart of what we do.
We are different from other care agencies;
- We do a minimum of a 1hr visit
- We have a no strangers policy – we always introduce caregivers to clients
- We use a modern system for our caregivers to see care plans, medication etc on their phones so everything is up to date and compliant
- Our care team do not wear uniforms
- We contribute to the community, running Singing for the Mind Groups, Sunflower Cafes and Inclusive Cricket
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We ask you to pay for the DBS check initially and we refund it after 6 months employment.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference within our team please get in touch today.