At Right at Home we help people in our community live independently in their own homes for longer. If you are a live in carer then why not work for the best care company?
Our Live In Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
- We are a friendly and supportive place to work
- We visit you at your client’s house and have a back up team of local hourly carers
- We offer free training including working towards the Care Certificate
- There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- We organise social events throughout the year for all staff
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant:
- Competitive rates of pay (from £95 – £123/day dependent on the needs of the client)
- Additional £50 bonus payment on completion of your Care Certificate
- Pension scheme
- £300 referral award
- In–house learning and development programme
- Fully supported on-going training
Here is just some of the feedback we have received from some of our wonderful carers:
“As a carer you are appreciated. I can see the difference I make every day to my clients – going to see a client is like visiting a friend.” Adriana, Deputy Care Manager, with Right at Home since 2014
“Everyone always mentions how happy I am when I’m working.” Marion, CareGiver, with Right at Home since 2016
“The best thing about working for Right at Home is feeling part of a team. I also love the fact that I’m always learning. The team all learn from each other and I can also take extra training and qualifications if I want to – the opportunities are really good here.” Veronica, CareGiver, with Right at Home since 2017
“I thought I’d be looking after people who couldn’t do anything for themselves but most of our clients just need help with specific tasks and every single person is different. I think that’s one of the reasons I enjoy it so much – no two days are the same.” Leanne, CareGiver, with Right at Home since 2014
Our live in care assistants offer companionship, personal care, shopping, housekeeping and meal preparation for our clients.
We are currently looking for both male and female live in carers wanting to work for a high quality care provider. We are particularly interested in live in carers who can drive.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team? If so please complete the form below to apply today or call the Recruitment Team on 01252 783426.
Find out more about us on our Facebook page.
You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.