Right at Home has been awarded Eagle Radio’s Customer Focus Award 2018 for “Exceptional Standards of Service” and that is purely down to the quality of our team.
We help people in our community live independently in their own homes for longer. If you are considering a career in care then why not work for the best care company?
Our Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
- We offer minimum 1hr calls
- We are a friendly and supportive place to work
- We offer you work within the hours you are available – no fixed shifts
- We only ask you to visit clients in your local area
- We offer free training including working towards the Care Certificate
- There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- We organise social events throughout the year for all staff
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant:
- Competitive rates of pay (from £9.75/hr – £12.50/h at w/e)
- £200 bonus payment on completion of your Care Certificate
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Working hours based on your availability
- £250 refer a friend award
- Visiting the same clients for continuity of care
- In–house learning and development programme
- Fully supported on-going training
Here is just some of the feedback we have received from some of our wonderful carers:
“I didn’t really know what was involved so I was a bit nervous. But the training was very clear and thorough; it wasn’t rushed. Sara [Registered Manager and trainer] is very good. She has a wonderful way of getting things across.” Emma R, CareGiver
“The minimum one hour calls give me a chance to really get to know those I support and provide excellent care.” Kerenza F, CareGiver
“It feels like visiting friends and it’s so rewarding. Sometimes I wonder if I get more out of it than the clients!”. Michelle R, CareGiver
Our care assistants offer companionship, personal care, shopping, housekeeping and meal preparation for our clients on an hourly and live in basis.
We are currently looking for people wanting to work early mornings and evenings in the Guildford, Godalming, Farnham, Fleet, Aldershot, Farnborough areas.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team? If so please complete the form below to apply today or call the Recruitment Team on 01252 783426.
Find out more about us on our Facebook page.
As a Right at Home CareGiver you will need to live within a 10 mile radius of Farnham, have a driving licence and your own vehicle. You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Part time or full time