Deputy Care Manager
Organisation: Right At Home
Posted On: 2018-11-05
Listing Expires: 2019-01-31
Employment Type: Full Time
Right at Home UK – Deputy Care Manager (Eastbourne Office)
Salary: £24,500 to £28,500
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Deputy Care Manager for our growing office in Eastbourne, to manage and develop the business and ensure compliance at all times. This role would be ideal for an exceptional Care Coordinator looking for a step up in their career.
Right at Home Eastbourne provide premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Deputy Care Manager for our growing Office in Eastbourne, to manage and develop the business and ensure compliance at all times.
We are looking for an individual with the strength and determination to support us in taking our business to the next level. Under the direction of the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the holistic delivery of outstanding Care across our territory. You will have exceptional people management and communication skills to support and coach our fantastic team of CareGivers. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focussed in achieving operational goals and targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
- To recruit, select and effectively supervise the staff team
- Participating in the on-call service as required
- To deputise for the Registered Manager role during their absence
- Provide key administrative support to the Registered Manager and support the recruitment and interview process as required.
- Overseeing the Care Coordinators on a day to day basis and their rota management
- Assist the manager in the day to day running of the office
Qualifications and Experience of the Deputy Care Manager:
- Hold, or be working towards, QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In-depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry
- MS Office and Computer skills
- Car owner and driver
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential. Please apply online or contact Orla at National Office if you would like to discuss in more detail.