Right at Home Mid Hampshire is looking for special, caring people to join our team of Home Care Workers; providing a first class service in the local community.
Can you -:
– Cook a good meal?
– Help someone with a bath?
– Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
– Are you also over 18 and a driver?
If so, then you might be the right person for us. Right at Home Mid Hampshire is always on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people.
We value our Home Care Workers. They say they like to work for us because:
– We are a friendly, welcoming and award-winning place to work
– It is deeply rewarding
– We offer hours to fit their schedules
– We have work that is close to their homes
– Premium rates of pay, money towards mileage + enhancements
– We offer the opportunity to undertake a QCF Level 2 or 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Home Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent, Bank Staff
Part Time, Full Time, Bank Staff