Did you know that as well as providing hourly homecare services, we also offer full time live-in care? Live-in care enables Clients to continue living in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of their own home with a CareGiver available to assist them with their usual daily routine.
How does live-in care work?
Live-in care means one of our professional and trusted CareGivers will live with your loved one in their own home, allowing them to isolate safely whilst receiving the one-to-one personalised care and companionship they need, day or night.
For many families, particularly those living far away, live-in care is the best option for peace of mind that their loved one is safe and supported at home, particularly during the coronavirus outbreak, with movement restricted and social distancing in place.
What are the benefits of live-in care?
- Avoid the disruption of moving into residential care and remain living in familiar surroundings with all of your treasured memories and possessions
- Couples can continue living together as partners
- Receive help with household and domestic tasks
- Build a special bond with your CareGiver who becomes a companion as well as a carer
- Reduce the impact of loneliness and social isolation
- Continue to enjoy the company of pets and receive help looking after them
Our dedicated live-in CareGivers:
- Are highly trained in moving and handling and managing medical conditions such as dementia and incontinence.
- Wear the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are trained in infection prevention and control.
- Are able to support with wellbeing and cleanliness, as well as handling cooking and cleaning for Clients.
- Are a trusted, familiar face which families can rely on to provide the very best support for their loved one, knowing they are in safe hands.
Now it is more important than ever to ensure that our Clients receive exceptional care and support in their own home. For more information on our live-in care services, please click here.