Quality cancer care services from
Right at Home North Cheshire & Leigh
Many cancer patients feel more comfortable receiving Care at Home so that they’re not separated from family, friends and familiar surroundings. But cancer is a condition that can change relationships and require families to address new issues. Care at Home is often a great way to alleviate some of the pressures of family caregiving when it comes to cancer, allowing you to focus on emotional support instead of the details of daily activities.
Right at Home CareGivers can supplement any hospice care by helping with tasks such as:
- Personal care.
- Medication reminders / set-up / administration.
- Meal preparation.
- Light housekeeping.
“My husband has been treated with warmth and dignity in the time he has been cared for by your company. The carers are always prompt and reliable, nothing is too much trouble for them. I value their kindness and support very much.“
Cancer Information and Resources
- There are more than 200 types of cancer, each with different causes, symptoms and treatments.
- Every two minutes someone in the UK is diagnosed with cancer.
- More than 1 in 3 people in the UK will develop some form of cancer during their lifetime.
- Breast, lung, bowel and prostate cancers together account for over half of all new cancers each year.
- Cancer can develop at any age, but is most common in older people. More than three out of five cancers are diagnosed in people aged 65 and over.
- For information and support on living with cancer, visit the websites of Macmillan Cancer Support, Marie Curie Cancer Care and Cancer Research UK.
Thank you for your interest in Right at Home. Please download our brochure to find out more.