Are you looking for Care Work in and around Oxford and the surrounding areas? Right at Home Oxford are looking for reliable, motivated and compassionate people to join our team of CareGivers and Care Assistants; providing a first class service in the local community.
What does the role involve?
By becoming a Care Assistant with Right at Home Oxford, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, you will also become part of an award winning team that supports its clients by providing outstanding care. Our service is focussed on re-abling our clients and helping them live a happy life. With each visit you will leave your clients feeling loved, valued and supported. Weather you are assisting them with personal care, accompanying them on a social trip or just having a chat over a cup of coffee – you will be making a huge difference to their life, which is deeply rewarding!
If this sounds like something you can do, then you might be the right person for us. Right at Home Oxford is always on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people.
We value our CareGivers and our carers love to work for us because;
– We are a friendly bunch and very welcoming.
– We’re close to home – your clients will be local to you
– Right at Home has constantly been rated as an award winning place to work.
– We offer hours to fit your schedules. You choose your hours – we agree a schedule that suits your lifestyle
– There’s always time to talk – we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between clients
– We pay above industry average and a minimum of £9.55 per hour + 25p per mile + enhancements for unsociable hours and weekend work + holiday pay
– Refer a friend scheme
– Opportunity to undertake specialist training
– Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
– You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
– We offer the opportunity to undertake a QCF Level 2 or 3 or Diploma in Health & Social Care and access to a career pathway. Many carers in our network have grown to become Care Co-ordinators, Field Supervisors and Registered Managers
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Home Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Full time or part time