Care Assistant Work in Warsash (and surrounding areas)
Right at Home Solent
Hourly Rate: starting from £10.37
Start Date: Immediately
Hours per week: Up to you!
WANT TO WORK FOR A FIRST-CLASS EMPLOYER THAT INVESTS IN THEIR TEAM?
WANT A JOB THAT GIVES FANTASTIC JOB SATISFACTION AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY?
We are currently recruiting caring, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our fantastic team for morning and evening shifts. Here at Right at Home Solent, we invest a great deal of time in finding the right people and training them to the right standard to provide quality care for our clients.
Our clients depend on our team of home Care Assistants to help and support them with the activities of daily living in their homes including personal care.
You probably already have the skills you need to make a great Care Assistant but we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Our Care Assistants tell us every day that they love their work:
“I am very proud [to work] for such a first-class care provider who really do care and I tell people at every opportunity that Right at Home is the best!!” Kerrie G
“I love my job – learning so much about myself each day – enjoying this journey so much.” Val B
“I love the fact that we only do 1 hour calls which means that we are not just task based caring, we are actually building friendships and trust with our clients.” Michelle S
- We pay well – £10.37 per hour Weekdays / £10.93 per hour Weekends plus mileage following probation
- There’s always time to talk – we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between clients
- You choose your hours – we agree a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- We’re close to home – your clients will be local to you
- We invest in you – you can take your career where you want to!
- You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
You must live locally to Warsash for this role, have a driving licence and your own vehicle.