A flexible and inspiring role – jam packed with job satisfaction!
Driving license and access to own car essential. Must be able to work alternate weekends.
Right at Home Stevenage, Letchworth and Hitchin is a friendly, professional, local homecare provider who recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest standard of care for our private clients.
- Pay rates starting at £10.50 per hour ( After Probation)
- Right at Home Stevenage, Letchworth and Hitchin offer regular support & training, including the Care Certificate
- You will be part of our friendly team and community network
- You will receive Comprehensive induction training and on-going professional development
- Opportunity to undertake specialist training
- Mileage allowance – 30p per mile
- Competitive pay rates, plus holiday entitlement including an enhancement for weekend work and Bank Holidays
Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous clients and know that every day you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Responsibilities of our Care Assistant:
Duties will include personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking clients for appointments or outings.
Requirements of our Care Assistants:
We need people who are looking to enhance the lives of our clients and make each day fun and enjoyable. From enjoying good conversation to going out to their favourite shops, we want to make each visit a great one!
Must be available to work between 7.00am and midday.
You will be the face of Right at Home, so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy. Attitude and the desire to help others is as important as previous experience as a Care Assistant.