Light housekeeping and meal preparation can become frustrating tasks to those affected by ageing. Right at Home Sutton and Epsom provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services.
How can we help?
Our highly-personalised care packages range from an hour-long visit as-and-when needed, perhaps to provide companionship or support with routine daily tasks, through to complex specialist care needs.
In many cases we can also offer a managed live-in service, which ensures help is at hand around the clock while allowing people to remain living at home.
Our services include:
- Frequent companionship and conversation.
- Everyday tasks such as getting up and being prepared for the day, shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Mental stimulation
- Home Security checks
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Respite for family CareGivers
- Recovery from hospitalisation – help with Hospital to Home
- Live-in Care when individuals wish to remain in the familiar surrounding of their own home but require support to do so
- Family members, or other CareGivers, need to be relieved due to holidays or other respite needs
- Live with long-term medical conditions or require physical assistance