How can we help?
If your family member is one of the more than 2.5 million residents of the UK who suffer from diabetes, Right at Home can help manage the disease through:
- Education of what affects blood glucose levels
- Coordination of a healthy meal plan
- Development of a light exercise schedule
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders/set-up/administration
“My mum and I have found Right at Home to be a very caring, considerate and professional service. They have responded quickly to our needs and requests and have helped with setting up the very best care package. An excellent service.“
Diabetes information and resources
- Almost 25 million people in the US and UK live with diabetes. This is more than 7 percent of the respective populations.
- More than 1.5 million new cases of diabetes are diagnosed every year.
- Almost 25 percent of people over the age of 65 have diabetes.
- More than 90 percent of diabetics have Type 2 diabetes.
- For a great resource on diabetes health, visit the Living with Diabetes section at Diabetes UK.
Find Your Local Office
Enter your postcode below to find your nearest Right at Home office