Signs your loved one’s needs are changing
It can often be hard to tell when ageing is affecting a family member. If you notice certain changes in your loved one, it might be time to consider outside help.
These may include:
- Changes in relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from social interactions.
- Unusual behaviour, such as increased agitation, speaking loudly or little talking at all.
- Neglecting personal care, such as hygiene or nutrition.
- Lack of engagement with the rituals of daily living, unopened letters, unwashed laundry and dirty dishes.
- Mismanagement of finances, such as unpaid bills or unusual purchases.
The Right at Home Wimbledon, Putney and Kingston team can offer advice and support for any change in circumstances.