Right at Home UK provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
As an expansion to our rapidly growing services for South West London, we have been given the opportunity to find an exceptional PA to support our client at their place of work. As a Personal Assistant, you will be expected to promote all Right at Home UK core values and beliefs in every aspect of your role. You will be required to act on own initiative and think ahead to plan, embracing challenges and approach situations with confidence.
What We Offer You
- Exceptional pay rates of £10.37 – £13.44 Per hour
- Mileage for travel travelling to client, and required locations
- Holiday Pay
Skills We Need From You
- Be able to effectively and confidently ensure highest levels of personal care are maintained at all times
- To provide assistance with administrative tasks such as typing, scanning, printing and inputting information into the university data base.
- To have your own transport to support the client to travel between four work locations.
- To be extremely organised, record key dates, events, phone calls and creating day to day To-do lists for the client.
- To support in meetings and drop-ins with students/staff, making records of meetings which may also involve inputting data on relevant systems.
What You Will Need
- Experienced in personal care
- Living In the Kingston area
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion._
20 assured hours per week