Receptionist / Office Admin
Right at Home(Wimbledon, Putney and Kingston) is a successful Home Care provider supporting people who may need a little help at home with activities of daily living to keep them independent for as long as possible.
We are in the process of expanding our team and are seeking an ambitious, driven Receptionist /Administration/Daily Co-Ordination person
The core working hours are 09.00-17.00 hrs Monday to Friday. This is a Salaried Position and we offer competitive pay rates.
Purpose of the position
The right Receptionist will need to portray a professional and friendly image of the Company. To answer the telephones promptly, and give the corporate greeting. Manage administrative tasks so that the office runs smoothly at all times. Manage general maintenance of office environment including the telephone system.
The Receptionist will need to deal with day to day queries with regard to client and carer rota management issues under direction of Registered Care Manager
To be shortlisted you will have the following:
- General Office administrative duties including good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A clean driving licence and access to your own car is preferred.
- Need to be residing near SW11 to SW20 or KT1 to KT5.
- Experience in the Care sector preferred
- Good IT, organisational, communication and report writing skills