Are you an experienced Team Leader / Care Supervisor in Care, Residing in and around Wimbledon, Putney and Kingston?
Right at Home UK provide premium quality homecare to adults with Physical and Learning disabilities and the Elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognized as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Team Leader / Care Supervisor for our growing office.
As a Team Leader, you will be expected to promote all Right at Home UK core values and beliefs in every aspect of your role, from working with our fantastic clients to mentoring new CareGivers.
What We Offer to the right Team Leader / Care Supervisor
- We offer you guaranteed 37.5 hours per week and you can earn from £10.37 to £11.52 per hour including holiday pay + On Call benefits for coaching the people that will impact the lives of our Clients.
- We occupy a Large area of South West London, and offer you work around Wimbledon, Putney and Kingston. As well as the surrounding areas.
- Full Time work and Mileage to cover your travel expenses
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED .
We invest heavily in your training, promote a strong teamwork ethic and make sure that you have the support and resources you need to reach your potential. Whether you are already experienced or looking for progression, this could be the opportunity for you to become a highly qualified Team Leader.
What You Will Need
- Minimum of two years ‘experience of working within a health and social care setting at the supervisory level in care.
- Experience of promoting wellbeing through a positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering excellent care
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and leadership skills
- You need to reside near Wimbledon, Putney and Kingston (SW11 to SW20 or KT1 to KT5).
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home UK.